Zero?
I didn't feel good this morning. My throat was kind of scratchy all day yesterday. Last night I didn't sleep well, I was coughing and congested all night. This sucks. I spend almost 3 months in the dirty woods, come into the city for a few days, and catch some bug in town. I went to the store to get enough food to hike up through Shenandoah to my parents' house. Going to pack out some Day-Quill in my medicine kit. I haven't really packed up and sorted through any of my new gear purchases. It's raining too. Getting caught up on blog entries now. It's about 3:30pm. I feel a little bit better, but still like I'm sick. Hmmm. Looks like I might have to wait until tomorrow to hit the trail. Man, I'm going to have to fly to catch up to everyone. In the mean time, on the trail at least, I'm guaranteed to meet a slew of other interesting hikers.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.