We felt pretty refreshed today, and made it the 4 miles or so to Paul C Wolf shelter quickly. Took a break there to have a snack, then pushed on. We only had 5 more miles to go to get to Rockfish Gap on Afton Mountain. My parents had left my car there for me at the road, so when we got there, we piled in and drove down into Waynesboro. We stopped by Rockfish Gap Outfitters to browse, then went to Ming Garden for the all you can eat Chinese buffet. A-maze-ing! All the time I spent growing up in W'boro, and I had never been there, haha! We took care of some more town chores at the Post Office, then headed over to Staunton, Va to my aunt and uncle's house. We stayed the night with them, having gotten cleaned up and well fed. I showed everyone all of my pictures from the trip so far. It was cool to see them on a big screen TV in HD.
| 856.5 miles to get back home |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.